¬†Adobe Premier Pro and Adobe After Effects were the two main software’s that i used throughout this process. I had never used them before so something’s too longer than expected to learn, but once I got the hang of it they were easier to use. Although it was difficult because I had never used them before, they were a good learning curve, which I would now have a basic knowledge of in the future.


When deciding which audio to use for my final video, I had to chose between three options. However, I chose this song because it suited the flow and style of my video, and move quite freely with the speed of the skateboarder.

Drop Shadow

Screen Shot 2014-12-05 at 12.46.01

When attempting to do the process of 3-D text, I started to track the points of the video but when it completed, there were far too many tracking points to be able to find a space that the text could sit and also suit the positioning of the video.. So I changed the idea of this and created a text with a drop shadow so that it still had the 3-D look about it.

Creating 3D Text

Screen Shot 2014-12-05 at 12.17.37

To add to the different types of multimedia that I’ve used within this project, I decided to add 3D text to my time lapse video. I chose this shot because it had a good surface that I could put the text onto. I did this using Adobe After Effects.


Starting my Project

Screen Shot 2014-11-20 at 10.58.57

Here is a screen shot of when I started my project. I firstly created my title page for the project, I did this by importing a photo from Photoshop and then using Premiers title tool. Also for the next frame I used After Affects to create the title of the project using the type writer effect; I chose this one because it was the one that fit in with the style of my project.


First Day of Filming



Yesterday I started filming in Petersfield. My aim for part of my production was to have skateboarders in the background as I was filming certain people in the foreground; as you can see from this photo, I managed to do this. However, a problem that I came across was that half way through filming the sun decided to come out (again you can see this in the photo) and it started to affect my camera by reflecting purple spots and lines onto the lens, which meant that I could only film in certain directions, restricting me from certain shots.